dont ask me about 2009
245,389 notes ☯ REBLOG
Trying to turn in an art project and your teacher says “it’s not done”
Part of recovery is feeling sad, or angry, or hopeless, or negative, or “fat,” or anxious, or uncomfortable, and sitting with those feelings without hurting yourself to change that.
Recovery isn’t all about feeling happy. Yes, you will feel joy, but the ultimate goal is to be able to feel all of those feelings (even the “bad” ones) and be okay with that.
It’s okay to not be okay. Just don’t hurt yourself.
So goddamn important ***
How fucked up is the entire concept of The Parent Trap? These parents have twins but want a divorce so they decide their best course of action is to just each take one and never speak to each other again.
*white kid from 90’s tv show on bed throwing baseball up in the air and catching it while staring at ceiling*
if you locked your boyfriend and your dog in a trunk for a week and then opened it the boyfriend would probably be pissed but the dog would be happy to see you also known as reasons why dogs are better than boyfriends
legalize dog marriage
Things that say a lot about people:
- the way which they treat the waiter/waitress
- how they feel about the weather
- whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
- and hands in general
- their preferred creative outlet
- how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
- whether or not they drink coffee
- if they ever forget to eat
- how honest they are with themselves (and others)
- if they correct your grammar
- how they treat their parents